JPMorgan Chase said Friday it significantly downsized its mortgage operations while increasing the price on high loan-to-value loans to reflect higher default and servicing costs.
JPM Cut 3,000 Mortgage Employees in 1Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app