Behind Citigroup's first-quarter results that momentarily pleased investors are darker signs: rising legal and restructuring costs that take away from efforts to reenergize revenue.
Citi Faces Mounting Tab to Fix Regulatory, Operational Issues
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter