Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) in the first quarter padded its litigation reserves and recorded one-time expenses related to a recent acquisition.
Huntington Sees Profit Fall on Legal, M&A Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues