First Commonwealth Financial in Indiana, Pa., reported higher quarterly profit because of reduced loan-loss provisions and lower operating costs.
First Commonwealth Profit Rise on Improved Credit, Lower Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app