First Commonwealth Financial in Indiana, Pa., reported higher quarterly profit because of reduced loan-loss provisions and lower operating costs.
First Commonwealth Profit Rise on Improved Credit, Lower Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues