The Buffalo, N.Y., bank's chief operating officer and chief financial officer discuss how M&T is spending tens of millions of dollars toward upgrading compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and high-tech retail services. Its deal to buy Hudson City hangs in the balance.
Inside M&T's $200M Effort to Fix Tech, Compliance Issues
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues