Aided by strong growth in loans and income from trust services, City National in Los Angeles reported net income $54.5 million the first quarter, up 6% from the same period last year.
City National's Profits Climb on Loan, Fee Income Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app