Bigger banks have shifted their efforts to deposit growth in advance of proposed liquidity rules. As a result, community banks are seeing more opportunities to lend, particularly in commercial lines that were once the domain of larger lenders.
Smaller Banks Generating Solid Loan Growth as Others Ease Up
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter