Auto lenders are making more loans to weaker borrowers as consumer demand for cars increases and low interest rates continue to fatten profit margins, according to a Moody's report released Friday.
Subprime Auto Market Heats Up, Loan Standards Weaken: Moody's
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter