Provident Financial Services (PFS) in Iselin, N.J., reported a dip in quarterly profits because of lower fee income and higher operating costs.
Provident in N.J. Reports Profit Dip on Lower Fee Income
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues