WASHINGTON — Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen on Thursday emphasized the importance of tailoring new rules meant to curb risks by the largest banks to smaller-sized institutions.
Yellen Stresses Importance of Tailored Rules for Small Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app