Lawmakers are increasing pressure on the Federal Reserve Board to apply different capital rules to nonbank financial firms, like insurance companies, that are designated as a possible risk to the economy.
Fed Feels Heat to Tailor Capital Rules for Nonbank Firms
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter