A number of community banks took sizeable hits during the financial crisis due to dealings in participation loans. As more banks to reconsider these loans, some industry observers wonder if banks will stay disciplined.
Participation Loans Draw Greater Interest, Scrutiny from Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter