Employee turnover remains high in the banking industry. Financial institutions are trying several different tactics to keep intellectual property from leaving when an employee jumps ship.
Banks Using Employee Contracts to Protect Trade Secrets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app