The company, which agreed to buy Continental Bank in Pennsylvania, has the "firepower" for more deals as it looks to build the size to match its existing cost structure, CEO Ted Peters says.
Bryn Mawr Looking at Other Acquisition Opportunities
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues