WASHINGTON — The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a proposal Tuesday that would allow financial institutions to post their privacy notices online rather than by paper delivery under certain circumstances.
CFPB Plan Would Let Banks Use Online Privacy Notices
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues