A pair of acquisitions announced this week is creating chatter about out-of-market interest in Florida's banks. Still, some caution that bankers must be mindful of past mistakes by other long-distance buyers.
Florida Slowly Draws New Looks from Long-Distance Buyers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues