Hampton Roads Bankshares (HMPR) in Virginia Beach, Va., reported higher net income that largely reflected lower expenses and a spike in income from bank-owned life insurance.
Hampton Roads Profit Jumps on Improved Credit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues