JPMorgan Chase said it will lay off more than 150 employees in its Garden City, N.Y., mortgage division, as part of a previously announced broader downsizing.
JPMorgan Mortgage Layoffs Include 150 in Garden City, N.Y.
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues