A founding director at Touchmark Bancshares in Georgia claims he was ousted after questioning the bank's strategy. Now he is lobbying for the company's sale.
Public Feud Underscores Private Tension at Smaller Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues