Multibank holding companies that have long resisted consolidating their banks are finally giving in. The switch can offer a range of advantages beyond improved efficiency, but choosing the right moment for a consolidation — and making sure not to spook customers — can be tricky.
Growing Number of Banks Embrace Merging Charters
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app