Citi's move may bring much-needed liquidity to a segment of the mortgage market that most of the big banks, with the exception of Wells Fargo, abandoned in the aftermath of the crisis.
CitiMortgage Wants to Get Big in Correspondent Lending Again
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app