Interactive Intelligence Group Inc., a global provider of collaboration, communications and customer engagement software and cloud services, has released Interaction Collector for Student Loans.
Interaction Collector for Student Loans helps companies automate the collection process for past-due private and Department of Education student loans.
"The flexibility and tracking tools of Interaction Collector for Student Loans have enabled us to not only increase our debt collection rates, but respond proactively to changing compliance requirements," said Troy Ortega, chief operations officer for Account Control Technology (ACT).
Interaction Collector for Student Loans includes the following key features:
- Integration to the www.pay.gov payment portal enables Department of Education accounts to easily and quickly be paid for increased agent productivity and improved customer service.
- Built-in loan rehabilitation, loan consolidation and administrative wage garnishment capabilities reduce integration requirements for lower costs and faster deployment.
- A configurable process automation engine automates business workflow logic for faster processing, thus higher debt recovery rates.
- Ease-of-customization and configuration enables companies to more rapidly modify their Collector desktop, workflows and reporting for increased operational efficiencies.
- Account analysis and query tools enable detailed agent skill assignments and granular, easily customized data views for a more accurate assessment of operational effectiveness.
"Regulatory and lender requirements unique to student loan collection mean most companies must employ manual, multi-step processes," said Dan Mahon, Interactive Intelligence vice president of ARM sales. "We designed Interaction Collector for Student Loans to automate these complex processing requirements. Students who've fallen behind on their loans are also helped with loan consolidation and rehabilitation capabilities."
Interaction Collector for Student Loans is available as an on-premises or cloud solution and can scale to support the largest organizations.
Organizations can also use Interaction Collector for Student Loans integrated with the full suite of Interactive Intelligence customer engagement and collection applications, including predictive dialing, real-time speech analytics, and multichannel recording functionality.
"Collector's single platform architecture for a host of applications further benefits organizations by giving them simplified administration and management," Mahon said.
For more information about Interaction Collector for Student Loans visit: http://www.inin.com/resources/ProductLiterature/Interaction-Collector-Student-Loan.pdf.
Interactive Intelligence offers a suite of collections applications, including Interaction Collector®, a collections software application that manages the complete debt lifecycle for credit grantors and their agencies collecting on auto, mortgage, credit card, utilities, healthcare, telecommunications, and student loan debt accounts. Interactive also offers Interaction Dialer® for intelligent outbound/blended dialing and campaign management. More than 200 accounts receivable management firms worldwide trust Interactive for their debt recovery needs.
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of enterprise-grade collaboration, communications and customer engagement software and cloud services that help customers improve service, increase productivity and reduce costs.