Q: some big banks are organizing their mutual funds into the hub-and-spoke, or master-feeder, structure. How does this work, and is it an effective way to expand your proprietary business?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues