Umpqua Holdings in Portland, Ore., is continuing to expand across California. The $11.5 billion-asset company said Monday that it plans to open a center in Templeton, Calif., in January to make loans to agricultural customers.
Umpqua to Open Office in California for Agricultural Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter