An Oklahoma bank's requirement that branch visitors remove anything covering their faces discriminates against Muslims, a civil liberties group says.
Tulsa Bank Urged to Abandon Head-Scarf Ban
NOV 8, 2012 8:06am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE