A lawsuit that charged three ratings agencies with wrongdoing in the sale of mortgage-backed securities cannot advance, a federal appeals court in Ohio has ruled.
Ratings Agencies Win Appeal Over Mortgage-Backed Securities
DEC 3, 2012 3:54pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE