Orrstown Financial has dealt with a wave of bad news over the past two years, but CEO Thomas Quinn believes he's got the Pennsylvania company turned around. He and CFO David Boyle discuss their hard decisions and outlook.
Pennsylvania Bankers Give Crash Course in Biting the Bullet
DEC 24, 2012 2:02pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE