JPMorgan Chase has settled a lawsuit against Javier Martin-Artajo, who supervised a trader in the New York company's London-based investment office whose trades last year cost the company $6.2 billion, Reuters reported on Wednesday.
JPMorgan Chase Settles 'Whale' Lawsuit: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter