Old National Bancorp in Evansville, Ind., reported a small rise in fourth-quarter earnings, as higher expenses offset a rise in interest income.
Old National in Ind. Profit Nearly Flat as Acquisition Costs Offset Revenues
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues