Provident Financial Services of Jersey City beat fourth-quarter earnings expectations as it lowered its loan-loss provision and profited from asset sales.
Provident in Jersey City Beats Expectations on Improved Asset Quality
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app