The British company is building smaller branches as it refocuses on trying to bank wealthy, international customers, U.S. retail chief Kevin Martin says.
HSBC Shrinks Branch Size, Courts Wealthy with House Calls
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app