The British company is building smaller branches as it refocuses on trying to bank wealthy, international customers, U.S. retail chief Kevin Martin says.
HSBC Shrinks Branch Size, Courts Wealthy with House Calls
JAN 3, 2013 4:41pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE