Credit Suisse may be facing a probe by the Department of Justice over the company's sale of securities backed by residential mortgages, Reuters reported Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Credit Suisse Faces Probe by DOJ into Mortgages: Report
FEB 25, 2013 9:50am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE