Private-equity firm Fortress Investment Group began to fulfill a long-range ambition when two of its affiliates including Springleaf agreed to pay HSBC $3.2 billion for a portfolio consumer loans.
Fortress Bulks Up in Consumer Finance with HSBC Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter