Goldman Sachs endured a setback Monday when the Supreme Court refused to hear the company's appeal of a lower-court decision involving securities backed by residential mortgages.
Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Goldman Sachs in Mortgage Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app