Establishing mentoring programs and better employee communication, drawing on the expertise of nonfinancial companies and holding special events aimed at women business owners are some of the ways banks can develop more women executives and clients.
Bankers Share Tips for Adding Women Execs, Customers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues