Lawmakers are working behind the scenes to spur a potential vote on legislation that would ease capital standards for insurance companies as soon as next week.
Senators Push for Vote on Bill to Clarify Nonbank Capital Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues