Half of all frequent credit card users are unbothered, or feel relieved, when a legitimate transaction is blocked, a new study found. The results show that cardholders are appreciative that banks are becoming more vigilant about fraud.
Consumers Get More Comfortable with Fraud-Protection Efforts
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app