S&T Bancorp in Indiana, Pa., reported higher second-quarter earnings driven by loan growth and a credit for its loan-loss provision.
S&T Bancorp's Profit Up on Loan Growth, Asset Quality
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues