Banks with at least $10 billion in assets are becoming more aggressive when it comes to giving out small business loans, but the group still approves credit at a much smaller rate than its competitors, a Biz2Credit study found.
Big Banks Approving More Small Business Loans: Study
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app