A group of retail trade associations and large retailers wants the Supreme Court to review the Federal Reserve Board's recent cap on debit card swipe fees that merchants say is higher than the fee limit envisioned in the Dodd-Frank Act.
Retailers Ask Supreme Court to Take Up Swipe Fee Ruling
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues