During a House Financial Services Committee hearing featuring top regulatory officials, lawmakers repeatedly returned to the question of whether the five agencies involved in writing the Volcker Rule can enforce it consistently across the various entities they oversee.
Lawmakers Stoke Fears of Disjointed Volcker Rule Enforcement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app