JPMorgan Chase illegally won thousands of default judgments in credit card collection lawsuits by robosigning affidavits, according to a class action lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Another Robosigning Lawsuit Filed Against Chase
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter