Wells Fargo, a longtime laggard in the ultracompetitive credit card market, has been developing two new credit cards with partner American Express. Executive Brent Vallat also explains how a new bankwide rewards program could help its credit card growth.
Wells Plans New Credit Cards This Summer in Catch-Up Bid
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues