Four nonbank lenders have agreed to reimburse consumers and pay penalties in connection with medical loans that violated New York usury and other laws, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Wednesday.
Medical Lenders Reach Settlements with N.Y. Attorney General
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter