More community banks are paying vendors for online courses that teach workers about the raft of new regulations, how to be a manager and other topics. The new way is cheaper and faster, but has drawbacks.
Digital Training of Bank Employees Goes Viral
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter