Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) will pay $42 million to settle a probe by Nevada's attorney general into its mortgage-purchase practices before the housing crisis.
RBS Reaches $42M Mortgage Settlement with Nevada A.G.
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app