American International Group, which stands to join a list of financial institutions deemed too big to fail, may be looking to unload its thrift unit.
AIG Explores Sale of Its Thrift: Report
NOV 12, 2012 12:24pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE