The $320 million-asset parent of Home Federal Savings and Loan said Thursday it would likely be required to record a charge of roughly $972,000 following the company's discovery of baseless loans.
Poage Bankshares in Kentucky Warns of Charge for Fictitious Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app