Elliott Management, a firm controlled by the billionaire hedge fund manager, reported in a regulatory filing last week that it owns roughly 3.8 million shares of the $5.4 billion-asset company's stock.
Paul Singer's Elliott Management Reveals Big Stake in National Bank Holdings
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter